Servicing Hudson Valley, NY
and surrounding areas
Welcome to Guardian Gutters
Offering Highly Effective Yet Affordable Solutions to Solve Your Gutter Clogging Problems
We are gutter experts with over 30 years in business solving your rain water problems. With our unique gutter products we can assure you a permanent solution to prevent your gutters from clogging – A SYSTEM THAT ACTUALLY WORKS.
I have personally researched and experimented with most of the products on the market over many years. I have installed almost every product on my personal home for testing. I believe that I NOW have the best products available – THAT ACTUALLY WORK
At GUARDIAN GUTTERS… We Stand Guard Against Your Clogged Gutters
Gutter Guards vs an Open Gutter System
(Do I Need Gutter Guards?)
The Problem with an Open Gutter System
With an open gutter, debris that falls into the gutter runs into the leader and gets clogged in the elbows.
Big leaves, small branches and twigs that find their way into the open gutter washes over the leader opening and cause leaves to clog the opening
Installing a strainer to prevent leaves from entering the leaders or underground drains just allows for leaves to back up faster and clog the leader opening
If you have underground drains then some of that debris finds it’s way into the ground and eventually clogging the pipe thus requiring a drain cleaning service or an expensive pipe replacement
All these scenarios cause rainwater to back up and create problems.
The only logical solution to eliminate these problems is to shield your gutter with a good gutter cover
WHY DO I NEED GUTTER GUARDS? (ADVANTAGES)
We have been installing gutters and covers for over 30 years and can emphatically state that gutters are ineffective without a proper cover.
It only takes a few leaves to slow or block the flow of water rendering your gutters useless to divert water away from your home
Clogged gutters collect water and attract insects
Clogged gutters exacerbate ice damming in the winter.
Clogged gutters cause the sealants to deteriorate prematurely creating the need for costly repairs.
Clogged gutters collect water and add tremendous weight and strain to your fastening system which causes your gutters to pull away from your house
Each gutter cleaning allows for functioning gutters for about three weeks, so unless you clean your gutters every three weeks in the spring and fall, you risk the chance of your gutters collecting debris and then they won’t function to their potential.
Gutter guards shield your gutters and keep them working virtually maintenance free.
Simply put, gutters are useless without a good cover
The long-term cost of installing gutter covers is far less costly then the yearly cleaning added up over the life of your home and with the added benefit that you have a functioning gutter system all year round.
You typically recoup your cost within as early as 3 years.
What Are The Advantages of Our Gutter Guards?
- Our covers are Warrantied for 40 years with a LIFETIME no clog guarantee.
- Our covers have been featured on “This Old House” as the best cover on the market
- Our covers have a patented design that captures ALL the water that flows off the roof.
- Our covers are designed to handle up to 15” of rain per hour without overflowing, exceeding the heaviest rain recorded of 11” per hour
- Our covers actually add to the strength of your gutter system because of their rigidity and fastening system.
- Our covers to NOT collapse or dent or bend.
- Our covers are barely visible from the ground so you can maintain an aesthetically pleasing curb appeal
- Our covers are installed with a slight pitch to allow for debris to easily flow off.
- Our covers are designed to prevent debris that may sometimes sit above the cover from clogging the system.
- Our covers mount to the fascia thereby preventing the need to go under the shingles which can cause shingle damage as well as void your roof warranty. This is a significant concern if your roof is older than 10 years.
- Our covers can be installed over your existing gutters… Maybe even if they have some damage.